The Science of Sorba-Freeze
Sorba-Freeze is made from a non-woven polyester fabric and silver laminate. Inside each ‘cell’ is an acrylate polymer powder which is capable of absorbing liquid up to 150 times its own weight.
When soaked in fresh water Sorba-Freeze can then be frozen to out-perform any gel pack in maintaining low temperatures for long periods of time. This is due to the unique chemical structure of the Hyper Absorbent Polymer Core.
As health and safety regulations become stricter, demand for Sorba-Freeze has increased. The long cooling and absorbent properties offer a reliable and economical alternative to gel and ice.
CORE BENEFITS OF SORBA FREEZE
There are many benefits to using Sorba-Freeze:
- Enables temperatures of 23°F to be maintained for up to 48 hours – the best performing solution on the market today.
- Delivers lower unit cost than any other chilled packaging solution including gel packs and flake ice
- Superior design and finish to enhance the packaging and reflect the quality of your product and brand
- Complies with US Food Safety Standards
- Ultra-compact packaging to minimize storage requirements prior to usage
Our solutions can also be tailored to suit your requirements, making the transportation of goods easy and efficient with no fuss.Download our Product Overview Now